Etiketter

onsdag 8 juni 2011

what am i gonna do, when the best part of me was always you?


When I see your smile
tears roll down my face.
I can't replace.
Cause I'm here, for you 

please don't walk away and 
please tell me you'll stay, stay.. 
And now that I'm strong I have figured out 
how this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul, 
and I know I'll find deep inside me, I can be the one. 

Cause you're my true love, 
my whole heart, 
please don't throw that away. 
But I know you know 
That we could do more 
But we just don't 
These are the days when I can't forgive myself 
Seeing those picture of you with someone else 
I wish you were here to turn darkness into light 
If you were here, tonight 

Don't ever think that I'm proud of what I've done 
What we had in common, now it's gone 
It's impossible to bring you back 
And even if I try to turn your heart 
it's impossible to turn back time.
I'd find a million ways to say I love you 

This doesn't change the way i feel about you or your place in my life. 
Cant you see I'm dying here a shot of broken heart that is chased with fear? 
My heart, burns through 
My chest, to the floor. 
Tearing me silently although abruptly words cant hide as I'm taking you home, and I tried to see, 
tried to understand your words as I'm taking you home 
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye

It's time to let it go... 
Losing faith in everything I thought I hoped I knew
 Betrayed, but not gonna be willing to change 
Oh my eyes 
Oh closing slowly 
I try .
You can say you know me, 
But you have no clue what my dreams could show you 
I just cannot let this go 
I tried so many times to tell you 
I just I cannot let this go, 
I just cannot win 

And I've tried just to separate dreams from reality 
Try to satisfy this wanting, 
And I know you, and I know you, and I know you lie.

I see you...you falling away 
it's time to let it everything go away

what am i gonna do, when the best part of me was always you?




4 kommentarer: